They ought to come up with a spray product that disintegrates the spray paint right on the spot with no fuss involved !

It already exists; however, you can't use it on walking surface.

The conventional versions are not intended, however, for a surface you would walk on.

Though there are some products out there that claim to protect granite pavers without affecting slip resistance. I don't have any real experience w/them.

Mandy’s being fitted out. I have to admit after a long time of minimalist interiors I am finding this refreshing. This has me thinking that maybe it is time to reintroduce wallpaper into my life. Lol

IMG_5453.jpeg

The final building on Wellington being worked on and being occupied in February/March of 2024. Taken 1 December.

IMG_5452.jpeg

Last edited:
I also went to the arcadia earth. It's definitely family oriented. Things kids would find interesting. More of a museum and art gallery. Though if you do decide to go, make sure you check out the VR setup. It's really cool.
Overall a nice family attraction that brings more people to the area, the live entertainment when you leave the building is really cool.
Personally i wouldn't pay $40 for it, but as a family attraction could be a fun way to spend about an hour

I went to the Arcadia Earth yesterday and met the owner Craig about his vision and passion for the art and sustainability for our planet. It was a very cool VR multi sensory experience and educational show. We spent 2 hours there. It is a permanent location that they brought over from NYC and Vegas. Thank you again @generalcanada

IMG_4029.jpeg
IMG_4008.jpeg
IMG_4007.jpeg
IMG_4026.jpeg

IMG_4014.jpeg

They were the culprit. I came across them in the act of spraying, and they proudly posed for multiple pictures next to their work when I challenged them. I doubt that they pay tax and my guess is that they may sleep on it tonight, literally. As a local resident, I am sooo tired of this crap.
There are zero consequences for doing this kind of thing. In fact many times we have seen pictures posted of "acceptable artistic graffiti" on this very forum. None of it is legal and either you accept it or you don't. If people are accepting of any form of graffiti in public or on private property, then then this is where we are going to be. If they had done something "more creative and artistically acceptable" yet still illegal, then what? Oh and my taste is different than someone else's so who gets to decide what is acceptable to any degree? The loser in the picture may think it's art...so let them have their fun I guess.

I'm pretty sure they're are consequences if they're caught though...

There are zero consequences for doing this kind of thing. In fact many times we have seen pictures posted of "acceptable artistic graffiti" on this very forum. None of it is legal and either you accept it or you don't. If people are accepting of any form of graffiti in public or on private property, then then this is where we are going to be. If they had done something "more creative and artistically acceptable" yet still illegal, then what? Oh and my taste is different than someone else's so who gets to decide what is acceptable to any degree? The loser in the picture may think it's art...so let them have their fun I guess.
You can commission them to spray on your property and tag all you want, when someone sprays on private or public property without authorization it's illegal wether it's artistically beautiful or not.

IMG_5468.jpeg
Bar Lulu. Not sure if this is a two storey unit or not. Btw, saw these upper level spaces and the community space off Draper Park
IMG_5467.jpeg
when searching for info and know nothing about them. Look amazing! I assume that they aren’t open yet. Taken 2 December.

IMG_5469.jpeg
IMG_5470.png
IMG_5471.png

Back