That better not come out of the city's coffers. Developer shouldn't be tagged with it either, although you could argue they are responsible for their contractors. Is the trucking company responsible for fixing and replacing all of these? Who pays for it?
If drivers can't safely round a right corner there's a much bigger issue than a damaged light pole. What if there were people on that corner?

Dump trucks and cement trucks have been wreaking havoc on that corner for as long as I've lived here. Nobody cares enough to stop it.

That's insane. Hopefully someone, or ideally many people have reported it to the local councillor's office? That's often the only way to enact change in this city.

I'm pretty sure they would drive more respectfully around that corner if industrial sized tire spikes where added to it. Not that I would advocate for such measures...just that will probably prove that this behavior is inexcusable. Or tl,dr: L2Drive for goodness sake!

Plus 1
A665D93F-DC97-43E5-B12F-FE461800F6EE.jpeg

BF9A7988-A45C-4DAE-8233-B581566A873A.jpeg

21487F25-576F-4B19-B6D0-C56E10622DEB.jpeg

@interchange42

The hook of this crane is hanging probably not more than 5-8 metres from my balcony right now.

Same issue as the Time & Space thread. It lets me paste the photo from google photos, and shows up for me, but seems like nobody else can see it?

Same issue as the Time & Space thread. It lets me paste the photo from google photos, and shows up for me, but seems like nobody else can see it?
It shows up just as indecipherable code for me.

Try taking a screenshot of it and then pasting.

I can just post them from my phone, but I often do it while sitting at my computer, so need Google photos to be the link. I just won't do that anymore.

Sometimes you need to take cloud-based photos and put them on your computer's HD before uploading.

Back