I gather that the September 29th meeting did not go well.

There has been no news about this proposal for months, which is perhaps no surprise if the proposal was rejected, but the lack of recent attention from UT is a bit surprising, considering its height and prominent location.

edit -- they already started sales? Then why are they going to the OMB?

As far as I know there's nothing to prevent them from selling in a building that hasn't been approved. That was what happened with M5V, no?

There has been no news about this proposal for months, which is perhaps no surprise if the proposal was rejected, but the lack of recent attention from UT is a bit surprising, considering its height and prominent location.

Usually people post the meeting agendas/staff reports here, so it may have been appealed for the lack of a decision (i.e. they took too long)

and currently with Freed's Fashion House....no variances have been submitted by Freed yet for the project.

Lamb's agents have been selling these units, like 5 weeks ago. 7 units per floor, all of them with balconies. smallest unit is 343 sq ft facing south, $575-$700 psf price range

any floorplans and price list you could post?
thanks

I would never buy in a project that was quite possibly not even going to be constructed. Yikes. It would be an emotional roller-coaster waiting for those decisions to go through at city hall.

I am also curious as to the status of this one with regards to the city and OMB...

Why would this be in front of the OMB if it hasn't even been officially submitted to the city - except for a community meeting?

From what I recall of one such meeting in 2009, the project was certainly not rejected by those who were present. In fact no one made any negative comments on it. If anything, aspects of the street level area and proposed green wall were met with positive comments.

Back