ushahid

Member Bio
Reaction score
Man i appreciate your insights alot but please dont leave us guessing things. either tell us all or dont mention it. :)

Last edited:

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
Man i appreciate your insights alot but please dont leave use guessing things. either tell us all or dont mention it. :)
He can hint if he wants. It's not a crime to drop hints while maintaining plausible deniability so as not to ruffle any feathers.
Some of us appreciate the mystery.

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
Man i appreciate your insights alot but please dont leave use guessing things. either tell us all or dont mention it. :)
I mean there is only a handful of large office block proposed right now. If not Hub or here, then what? not many options left.. (I can think of three, and one I am doubtful of).

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Sure @ProjectEnd is a tease............... LOL

But in fairness, I've said similar.

We may know exactly the same thing{s) in this matter.

But I would have some very upset people if I discussed it openly.

At any rate.

Relax everyone, more news to come.

Urban-Affair

Member Bio
Reaction score
NDA's and Urban Toronto don't gel well, at least for us impatient people.🤪

Here's the clues i understand so far from reading the posts by those teasing folks - southern part of the financial centre, and a massive amount of space. Those kind of details can be shared without contravening an NDA right?

canarob

Member Bio
Reaction score
It has to be Commerce Court 3

My predictions based on what I've read here and in the media:
  • Amazon takes space in CCW once CIBC moves most of their offices to their new headquarters. Amazon then becomes lead tenant in CC3, securing a shit ton of space in the downtown core
  • Shopify will be the lead tenant of Union Centre to secure more space in its war for talent with Amazon
  • Intact Insurance will be a lead tenant in one of the other proposals
  • I have no idea about any of the other projects other than I'd guess a mix of pure tech companies, tech offices for large international corporations, and domestic non-tech corps that need growth-related space

Last edited: