I remember seeing a 2025-2027 cycling network plan going past union. would be interesting to see the design for it. Not like theres much room right in front of union

The primary focus for east-west cycling in the area is the Wellington corridor for now. That doesn't preclude a Front Street option, but it's a lesser priority. Though, I should add, still on the radar.

The primary focus for east-west cycling in the area is the Wellington corridor for now. That doesn't preclude a Front Street option, but it's a lesser priority. Though, I should add, still on the radar.
yea the wellington bike lane will be prioritized, but seems like union will be as well

1705983421477.png

yea the wellington bike lane will be prioritized, but seems like union will be as well

View attachment 534637

I don't spend much time at UT posting guesses.

I am primarily a cyclist/pedestrian but it would be pretty hard to close Front between Bay and York as vehicles cannot (or should not!) use King and they DO need to go somewhere. Richmond/Adelaide are too far north and Lake Shore is too far south.
Obviously we should ban cars in the entire core, but until we do, we can’t ban them on front.

Back