1. Has anyone used the City-run elevators in the building recently and has wayfinding been upgraded around [or inside, next to the button panels] any of them? I'm particularly interested in the lift that is located just off the Great Hall linking the East Wing and subway level via the Bay Concourse.
2. Are there rotating art installation areas other than the Great Hall hoarding and the West Wing? Anything in the York or Bay Concourses ... and what about the side channels of the VIA Concourse, or are the vitrines in the latter area all dedicated to historic displays?
Cheers.

1. Has anyone used the City-run elevators in the building recently and has wayfinding been upgraded around [or inside, next to the button panels] any of them? I'm particularly interested in the lift that is located just off the Great Hall linking the East Wing and subway level via the Bay Concourse.
2. Are there rotating art installation areas other than the Great Hall hoarding and the West Wing? Anything in the York or Bay Concourses ... and what about the side channels of the VIA Concourse, or are the vitrines in the latter area all dedicated to historic displays?
Cheers.
Off topic but it's pathetic a bunch of the elevators have been broken for over 10 years. I remember last year I didn't even know what floors the foodcourt one went to because they weren't listed easily Like 1L and 1 as the floors

Freshly Squeezed/Cheesecake factory is almost ready to open, that was quick:
IMG_6217.jpeg

Anyone have a favourite restaurant in Union that stands out to them? I remember walking through the concourse and seeing restaurants everywhere and always thought it was odd, but at the same time have never stopped to experience one. I'm not picky with food, so I'd love to hear some suggestions.

Anyone have a favourite restaurant in Union that stands out to them? I remember walking through the concourse and seeing restaurants everywhere and always thought it was odd, but at the same time have never stopped to experience one. I'm not picky with food, so I'd love to hear some suggestions.
My go-tos at Union seem to be Roywoods, Kibo, and Butter Chicken Roti.

MightyBird. Pretty much go there almost every time I'm going through Union.

Back