I love food courts in cities. The many in The Path are some of the best 'urban' spaces in the city.

Anyone know what the latest plans are to remove the hideous Jersey Barriers from outside Union Station in Sir John A MacDonald Plaza on north side and in Union Plaza on south side I understand why they are there but it is not hard to think of less ugly ways to stop runaway vehicles.

Last edited:
Hard to believe that the Bay Concourse has been closed for over 3 years already. It inspired me to look out the photos I took a few days before it's closure.

DSC_1802.jpg
DSC_1806.jpg

DSC_1831.jpg
DSC_1832.jpg
DSC_1834.jpg
DSC_1841.jpg
DSC_1843.jpg
DSC_1846.jpg
DSC_1849.jpg

Last edited:
Sing it with me folks...

"this is work that never ends... yes it goes on and on my friends... some people started doing it not knowing what they'd done and they'll continue doing it forever just because this is the work that never ends... it just goes on and on my friends.."

Those now-irreplaceable shots are wonderful. They belong in an archive somewhere. The best way to preserve heritage is to capture it before it’s gone.

- Paul
What they should do when the bay concourse reopens is have before and after pictures

What they should do when the bay concourse reopens is have before and after pictures

They did that where the Ontario Tourism place is now. IIRC they had pictures of the area when it was still part of the railway lands alongside the entrance to the Skywalk. They became dated very quickly and were removed the moment the opportunity arose.

Back