Yeah but Lakeview completely overpriced. None of the prices on the list looked reasonable. None. You'll see 450sqf for $635k
IMG_7918.png

Soooo if the project goes ahead and prices increase is that where we can get deposits back?
If the new timeline exceed the outside occupancy date and the builder does not amend the critical dates being their fault, I think you can ask for to back out.

If the new timeline exceed the outside occupancy date and the builder does not amend the critical dates being their fault, I think you can ask for to back out.
There is no way they close before the outside occupancy date.

Can the outside occupancy date be changed? According to 2 guys on site last week no way they can build this project in a year
Definently can't complete it in less than a year. If they can cite unavoidable delays or something outside their control, they'll move the dates without faults on the part of the builder

Can the outside occupancy date be changed? According to 2 guys on site last week no way they can build this project in a year
If they offer no price change, but we have to accept 2026 April. Will you accept offer?

It’ll have been 8 years, what’s 1 more year lol?

If they offer no price change, but we have to accept 2026 April. Will you accept offer?

It’ll have been 8 years, what’s 1 more year lol?

Definently can't complete it in less than a year. If they can cite unavoidable delays or something outside their control, they'll move the dates without faults on the part of the builder
The garage alone is about 1 year but i guess the buildings behind will be sooner!!

Back