I didn’t get any update or email.. but I think it’s accepted October is not happening. So probably will get our deposits back for

I just sent one off myself. Let's see if they reply.
I would think they have copies of purchase agreeements etc.. well i attached the critical dates page with my email , lets see what bs they say

I would think they have copies of purchase agreeements etc.. well i attached the critical dates page with my email , lets see what bs they say
Does tarion dates hold up in this situation?

They better be offering no increase to price if they are extending dates , which they will be. Or else everyone will get their deposit back and they’ll need to pay up $15-20m.

Plus collapse the project and start the selling process over again. In this market, not easy to sell pre con, especially one that’s so tainted.

Are we even sure we can terminate if they increase price?

I think the only way we can terminate is if they go beyond April 25, 2025 (outside occupancy) by 30 days.

We might be screwed here IF they can finish by April 2025. Which I doubt they can, so that’s our silver lining.

Are we even sure we can terminate if they increase price?

I think the only way we can terminate is if they go beyond April 25, 2025 (outside occupancy) by 30 days.

We might be screwed here IF they can finish by April 2025. Which I doubt they can, so that’s our silver lining.
does that mean , Can they just amend our contract with new price without our permission. ? Probably not . Only lawyer can confirm that.

does that mean , Can they just amend our contract with new price without our permission. ? Probably not . Only lawyer can confirm that.
Actually I believe standard in agreements is they can increase price. I remember a realtor telling me that once.

Actually I believe standard in agreements is they can increase price. I remember a realtor telling me that once.
We are overthinking about this. Let's wait and see. but what ever amendment it is they can't just amend it without buyer consent. It kind of seems like fraud.

One thing for sure, they are struggling to come to conclusion for Uptowns. That's why it is taking more time. They have provided update for all Vandyk project except ours.

Back