FYI: I went by there yesterday and there were work trucks and people working. I think the receivership company is finishing project. I emailed someone from the receivership company and they sent a document over basically saying the purchasing agreement still stands as is and the only way to terminate the purchasing agreement is through a court order.

Here's the link that the lady at the receivership company gave me. There's a lot of info if you go through the pdfs

The receivership company cannot do any work there until after Jan31? It would have to be Vandyk?

The receivership company cannot do any work there until after Jan31? It would have to be Vandyk?
According to court documents, Vandyk was officially placed under receivership as of November 14th, 2023.
Screenshot_20231208_072033_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a portion of the document from the Receivership Company. Where it says our purchasing agreement is still in effect.
Screenshot_20231208_072332_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

And FYI: if you paid anything towards upgrades, you're not entitled to get that back according to the purchasing agreement.

And FYI: if you paid anything towards upgrades, you're not entitled to get that back according to the purchasing agreement.

Yes, we had a conversation regarding upgrades before. Most probably, upgrades monies are gone. Vandyk already swindled.

Just passed by the site.

A few pickup trucks. Looks like some sort of site inspection and surveillance at most. No work at all.

Just passed by the site.

A few pickup trucks. Looks like some sort of site inspection and surveillance at most. No work at all.
Did you go to the back entrance too? When I went a few days ago, i saw the pickup trucks and 1 guy in a construction vest and hard hat carrying a pipe. So I assumed they were working. But it could have very well been an inspection

Did you go to the back entrance too? When I went a few days ago, i saw the pickup trucks and 1 guy in a construction vest and hard hat carrying a pipe. So I assumed they were working. But it could have very well been an inspection

I didn’t go there. But I just think any work to be done will require heavy machinery and many more people. I don’t actually know how to the other side, I just drove through heart lake.

Are you close? Perhaps you can try swinging by and ask them what they’re doing / who they work for?

I didn’t go there. But I just think any work to be done will require heavy machinery and many more people. I don’t actually know how to the other side, I just drove through heart lake.

Are you close? Perhaps you can try swinging by and ask them what they’re doing / who they work for?
I do currently live quite close to the site. I will drive by this weekend or Monday

Back