Just drove past site new equipment down in hole sitting on wood. Hole looks like a swamp. Few white trucks on site few more up back but no names of company on trucks. Doesnt look good for getting deposits back

Just drove past site new equipment down in hole sitting on wood. Hole looks like a swamp. Few white trucks on site few more up back but no names of company on trucks. Doesnt look good for getting deposits back
What does that have to do with getting deposits back?

Someone posted Assignment sale for Vandyk's Grand Central Mimico project on Kijiji. The person is trying to dump it. Lol

Vand.png

Yeah. I wonder what they intend to achieve from now to January 31 2024. Imagine vandyk pull a uno reverse card and pay off all the debt before that date 🤣🤣
Are you guys aware what the next step is to take action against Vandyk? They don’t respond back by email nor phone. I purchased the Uptown townhouse in 2017. Not sure if someone has a lawyer to take action against them and get after them so we can get our money back

Are you guys aware what the next step is to take action against Vandyk? They don’t respond back by email nor phone. I purchased the Uptown townhouse in 2017. Not sure if someone has a lawyer to take action against them and get after them so we can get our money back
Just waiting for an update.

Anyone know anything about Highgrove 2? Husband and I bought a unit in May 2023… when I emailed last year the office said they were going to start building in spring 2024. Our contract says if they done get enough funding by April 14, 2024 the project will be cancelled. I am going to assume that will be happening?

you can find the updates regarding receivership here. https://www.ksvadvisory.com/experience/case/vandyk

Anyone know anything about Highgrove 2? Husband and I bought a unit in May 2023… when I emailed last year the office said they were going to start building in spring 2024. Our contract says if they done get enough funding by April 14, 2024 the project will be cancelled. I am going to assume that will be happening?

As per the report from this site https://www.ksvadvisory.com/experience/case/vandyk. Uptowns brampton is currently under receivership. Other Vandyk projects like Ravine, Grand central mimico, Dixie and heartlake probably come to receivership after Jan 31st. Highgrove 2 is not in the receivership application.

With most of their projects under receivership. I am not sure how would they get funds to continue this project.

As per the report from this site https://www.ksvadvisory.com/experience/case/vandyk. Uptowns brampton is currently under receivership. Other Vandyk projects like Ravine, Grand central mimico, Dixie and heartlake probably come to receivership after Jan 31st. Highgrove 2 is not in the receivership application.

With most of their projects under receivership. I am not sure how would they get funds to continue this project.
I wish they hurry this along so we can get our deposits back quickly. Why do I feel it’s gonna get dragged on until April 2025?

Back