So nothing specific other than, they have lots of debt? Seems they are fishing to sell clicks.
They are fishing. But I have asked him if he had any info on Vandyk and their financial issue is only with our project. He told that Vandyk has financial issue with all of their project as they are in huge debt because they tried to expand so fast. It seems like he did some research on Vandyk.

Now the big question, how do we get out deposit back. I don't want to wait 3 or 5 year for my deposit? With the wars going on, the economy will go up. Those $60k something will be like peanuts in 5 years. Just look at the grocery. For $100, you get like 10 items of food. It's nothing these days. Atleast if I get the deposit back, I can somehow still invest it into something. In the next 5 years, not a chance... especially in peel region

Now the big question, how do we get out deposit back. I don't want to wait 3 or 5 year for my deposit? With the wars going on, the economy will go up. Those $60k something will be like peanuts in 5 years. Just look at the grocery. For $100, you get like 10 items of food. It's nothing these days. Atleast if I get the deposit back, I can somehow still invest it into something. In the next 5 years, not a chance... especially in peel region
Once they officially cancel it. We would get it in 10 days. I am not sure if they would drag the decision till April 2025.

They are fishing. But I have asked him if he had any info on Vandyk and their financial issue is only with our project. He told that Vandyk has financial issue with all of their project as they are in huge debt because they tried to expand so fast. It seems like he did some research on Vandyk.
How does he know of Vandyk financial statements and debt to equity ratio? It’s not a publicly traded company.

@SRAMP can you email Domenic what was discussed with you by the guy at Globe and Mail, and ask for response. That it’s making you uneasy due to cancellation and held back deposits. Maybe Dom will give you more concrete details and timelines with that?

I would myself, but I don’t want to paraphrase or misquote, as it wasn’t my first hand conversation.

Once they officially cancel it. We would get it in 10 days. I am not sure if they would drag the decision till April 2025.
They will drag it till April 2025, spoke to my lawyer said cannot do anything all in Vandyk hands.. I was wondering about them too they are offering so many projects everywhere, Florida too unless they using cash from one project to help with another one.. Shane Dingman from Global Mail msg me back need to talk on the phone for few minutes but I am overseas until march 2024.. will try calling him again, keep gettin VM

I would trust domeni
How does he know of Vandyk financial statements and debt to equity ratio? It’s not a publicly traded company.

@SRAMP can you email Domenic what was discussed with you by the guy at Globe and Mail, and ask for response. That it’s making you uneasy due to cancellation and held back deposits. Maybe Dom will give you more concrete details and timelines with tha
I would not trust Domenic words as far I can throw him!! lol he will continue with his bs..

@SRAMP can you email Domenic what was discussed with you by the guy at Globe and Mail, and ask for response. That it’s making you uneasy due to cancellation and held back deposits. Maybe Dom will give you more concrete details and timelines with that?
May be he had educational guess like us or he might have some insider information.

Anyhow we can’t go to Domick with this information. He would say it is false information blah. blah. blah.
Dominick told me that VanDick could not find contractors in the month of June because of summer holidays. And he wanted me to believe that. We can’t believe anything coming out of Domnic’s mouth.

They will drag it till April 2025, spoke to my lawyer said cannot do anything all in Vandyk hands.. I was wondering about them too they are offering so many projects everywhere, Florida too unless they using cash from one project to help with another one.. Shane Dingman from Global Mail msg me back need to talk on the phone for few minutes but I am overseas until march 2024.. will try calling him again, keep gettin VM
Some one in this forum told that our downpayments are under trustee and they could not touch it until closing. So I hope our down payments are safe.

Would like to know a way to get my deposit back + interest as well

Some one in this forum told that our downpayments are under trustee and they could not touch it until closing. So I hope our down payments are safe.
Well just finish talking to Shane Global Mail reporter .. he is currently investigating Vandyk on all their businesses.. all their work is stopped at all sites looks like same time as ours.. our deposits are in a trust cuz our project are not freehold TH but Shane mentioned thy can borrow against the deposits and they did almost $200 ,000,000 even he himself does know where the cash went as he would not know but. He was talking to the lenders of Vandyk asking how no one is following up on these sites to see where constructions are moving? He is doing a story on them of all their sites and business. Vandyk is currently being sued for $25,000,000 by the company escaping the garage.. His opinion he cannot see how they can finish this project or even sell it to another Builder cuz of the cash they already borrowed against the project.. He will advise when his story will be out.. He is trying to connect with the buyers to get more info and their thoughts etc.. seems a really nice guy..

Well just finish talking to Shane Global Mail reporter .. he is currently investigating Vandyk on all their businesses.. all their work is stopped at all sites looks like same time as ours.. our deposits are in a trust cuz our project are not freehold TH but Shane mentioned thy can borrow against the deposits and they did almost $200 ,000,000 even he himself does know where the cash went as he would not know but. He was talking to the lenders of Vandyk asking how no one is following up on these sites to see where constructions are moving? He is doing a story on them of all their sites and business. Vandyk is currently being sued for $25,000,000 by the company escaping the garage.. His opinion he cannot see how they can finish this project or even sell it to another Builder cuz of the cash they already borrowed against the project.. He will advise when his story will be out.. He is trying to connect with the buyers to get more info and their thoughts etc.. seems a really nice guy..
I think ours is with schneider ruggiero trust. Hopefully our down payments are safe.

Last edited:

Back