is this a joke???? 3 bed staked town house for $1.2 million. I feel really sorry for those who booked that unit.

Between we need to be sorry for ourselves :)
Nooo.. that was the going prices all over gta ,those had a rooftop patio etc.. Daniel’s prices were bit higher too

is this a joke???? 3 bed staked town house for $1.2 million. I feel really sorry for those who booked that unit.

Between we need to be sorry for ourselves :)

well someone needs to pay for his private jet and personal driver..
IMG_7939.jpeg

Probably just wishful thinking , but imagine a scenario vandyk actually competes this project lol , it’s so crazy it might just happen

Probably just wishful thinking , but imagine a scenario vandyk actually competes this project lol , it’s so crazy it might just happen
They would amend the prices for our initial phases. I could not find a scenario, they could complete project with 2017/18 price.

Domenic has stopped answering and ghosting calls as well, doesn’t look too good. One day, he actually pretended to act like the service was bad and hung up lol.
Looks like other project across the street is frozen from the lawsuit against the land

Thank you to the ones who reached out to the media! Now that the article is out, it can only help us from now on out since I don’t believe they will complete the project either.

Back