Yeah, sold to builder. Existing 2b2w stacked mostly around 650k to 680k. Stacks around dufay rd brampton. Ain't no market for precons atm. I haven't seen any project for sale in brampton.
have not seen any in Brampton, DANIELS may have one coming up on Steeles and Mississauga rd area..

have not seen any in Brampton, DANIELS may have one coming up on Steeles and Mississauga rd area..

Yeah I haven’t seen much as well. Pre con is not making much sense anymore, they are asking WAAAY over current prices and people are not biting.

This is why I’m saying given the economy and sensitive situation with the uptown’s buyers … there is a chance they just build as fast as possible and close this up, and move on.

Economy is really crappy, new condo / precon are not selling.

Only thing selling is receivership contracts. Receivers getting rich!! 🤑 😂

Last edited:
I doubt they’ll raise prices that much.

Some buyers wont be able to close with today's interest rates and others would back out regardless. If they ask for $1k then they might as well ask for $200k as they'll find themselves in a tough place.

It seems safest to write-down the loss, trim the budget as much as possible (finishes), and force existing firm buyers to close ASAP.

Some buyers wont be able to close with today's interest rates and others would back out regardless. If they ask $1k then they might as well ask for $200k.

It seems safest to write-down the loss, trim the finishes budget, and force existing firm buyers to close ASAP.
Agreed. This or cancel.

Yep, I just see them asking for an extension on the occupancy date and then start building
I think they won’t even ask for extension.

They’ll just deliver late, and bank on that people won’t cancel seeing that there is significant progress.

And if any interest claim on late delivery, just take the L if required.

Last edited:
1713966458599.png

Recent update from KSV. Hopefully we would get an update soon.

Back