... yet being a 'size queen' on the quiet who can fail to notice La X2 eyeing Senor CN most wantonly. 'Tis a sordid affair indeed!

Yet given CN's age (tempered by very effective new LED lighting), it will be difficult for La X2 to leave the sensuous embraces of the curvy MM.

I think they are on the last floor. We should see the height difference for the 11ft penthouse. I am really interested to see how they handle the top-off!

Good progress on the laneway on the west side of the Gerstein Centre leading to the underground parking in the past week or so.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

I didn't realize it, but a good amount amount of the lobby glass is also up

At X? I'll scope that out tomorrow.
I last peeked through the hoarding earlier this week and posted some photos of the framing so I knew it was coming soon, but not this soon.

Oct 17-18

Oct 17
IMG_oct-17-09-0117.jpg

IMG_oct-17-09-0118.jpg

IMG_oct-17-09-0119.jpg

Oct 18
IMG_oct-18-09-0069.jpg

IMG_oct-18-09-0070.jpg

1 + mech. I believe

1 + mech. I believe

If my count is correct, the support columns for the 44th floor are being poured now.

The lens barrel on my 6 1/2 yr. old Minolta wouldn't re-open on my camera after I took the shots below, so I think it's finally dead. I got a look at the lobby glass and it looks terrific. They are tall, slim, smokey glass panels inset under the tower. I wish I could have got a few pics. to share.

Back