^^^^To tell you the truth, even if there was a model suite, you'd still have no idea what to expect since they're full of upgrades anyways.

True. But at least with a model suite you can ask the sales reps which features are the upgrades and which features are standards.

hmm, there is a post today over at SSC that Great Gulf are planning X3, and that it will be 44 storeys.....I know this contradicts what was stated here at UT recently.......

/just relaying the message....

Yeah, I read that too. Someone claiming to have spoken with the developer (Great Gulf) and actually heard it from the horse's mouth, but I am unclear on where they were going to put X3.

That would sincerely suck for the original X buyers. The saving grace that they were losing their Southwest downtown skyline view to X2 was the sexy view of uptown (the area, not the building) and now with X3 they would lose that as well.

44 storeys? I need to see something before I believe that. The property is smaller than the X tower footprints. It would likely be in Trump's density range with a record breaking underground parking garage.

I would be shocked if they were planning a 44 storey tower for this location, completely blocking all west facing views for X. If this was any other developer, maybe. But I know Great Gulf were very careful planning X2 to ensure all DIRECT X south views were clear by staggering them. I could see them building a series of stacked towns, no taller than 12ish stories. But I don't think they even own this location. Sounds like gossip to me.

I don't think the Gerstein is a heritage designated site. Can anyone confirm with proof?

I just heard from my contact from Great Gulf. This person said that there are no current plans for X3 in the future. I don't know if this person is telling the truth or not but that is what this person from G.G. said.

UrbanToronto's contact at Great Gulf also says there are no plans for an X3.

No last stand?

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D NICE ONE!

517YY5E3G8L.jpg

It could also be "triple x" :D

777-1.jpg

Are any X2 purchasers wondering why there is no model suite for X2? I purchased at X2 and I'm a little concerned that we won't know the type and quality of the finishes until maybe two years from now when we choose our colour palette. I was told by the sales reps at X2 that the interior pics from the brochure and website is not a true representation of what we are going to actually get. I really dislike not knowing ahead of time, but that's just me. At least purchasers from the X had a model suite to look at so they have an idea of the quality and kinds of finishes they can expect once built. Just want to get thoughts from X2 purchasers and others as well. Thanks.

Check the X condo pics posted - although the standard package are somewhat different you can get a sense how it will look like. The floor will be the same. The kitchen their upgrade will be our standard (stainless steel appliances etc). The price of upgrades are posted by some of the people. ie $1000 per glass sliding door...

well Schnoober...just saw your pics taken for X, so guess you want to know exactly how X2 looks like and my comment will not help then

Last edited:

Back