I've seen fences go up at this site a few times already, only to come down a few days to a few weeks later. I'll belive they are starting once the digging actually begins.

I can testify to that! 3 times at least…

The building is going ahead and the ground breaking ceremony is set, that's all clear. Whether they have their excavation permits yet or not is unimportant today, or even in time for the ceremony: we have seen that the ceremonies never coincide with actual ground breaking.

It's coming, nothing to question in that regard.

They were digging this morning. Not full excavation, but a couple of holes along the Victoria side and one along Richmond. You could see down into the weird old parking garage that was partially filled in a few years ago.

At 8:30 am and 3:00 pm today, respectively. Guess the parking won't come back!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 863
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 886
I've seen fences go up at this site a few times already, only to come down a few days to a few weeks later. I'll belive they are starting once the digging actually begins.
Work was done on the site, but I don't think that work was anything to do with construction of this tower.

Today they are digging new holes, pumping water out of them, and filling in the holes dug yesterday. And a surveyor was on site.

They can't drill piles through the garage's foundation. Perhaps they are removing it where the piles will go and demo the rest later.

Back