News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Which is Toronto's Least Accomplished Architectural Firm?

• Burka Varacalli

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Graziani + Corraza

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Kirkor

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Page + Steele

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Webb Zerafa Menkes Housden

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
So, who do you like the least?

Again, I've given you a shortlist to start with. If you don't like it, let us know who you would drop from the list, and who you would add to it.

Have a lot of fun.

Though remember that Page + Steele is where Peter Dickinson made his start, and WZMH picked up where he left off--historically speaking, "least accomplished" is a little brash in those cases...

I am rather surprised that Turner Fleischer didn't make the list, with illustrious projects like Ovation, Cumberland Terrace (your favorite, interchange!), Regency and a smattering of big box stores under its' belt.

Perhaps we should have a "hardest fall from grace" poll where WZMH, Page + Steele, Zeidler whatever Partnership and the likes can duke it out.

AoD

You're right of course Alvin, they should be there too. I suppose some things are just too painful.

I am rather surprised that Turner Fleischer didn't make the list, with illustrious projects like Ovation, Cumberland Terrace (your favorite, interchange!), Regency and a smattering of big box stores under its' belt.

Perhaps we should have a "hardest fall from grace" poll where WZMH, Page + Steele, Zeidler whatever Partnership and the likes can duke it out.

AoD

I can't wait for Fleischer to finish that Sapphire Tower they have posted on their website. It looks suspiciously like the edifice which Harry proposed in early 200x - but they wouldn't still have that up would they?

:rolleyes:

It would be worthwhile. The case for WZMH is compelling because they worked on the CN Tower, Scotia Plaza and Royal Bank Plaza.

Back