News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

I would just add the endorsement of the Hyatt.....there is nothing wrong with the Courtyard but if the theatre is one of the things you are coming for and Canoe is one of the restos you are thinking of eating in and you can get the Hyatt for +/- the same price....it is really a pretty simple decision!

Add in that the whole King/King West area is designed for tourist dining...and Queen West is a great walk while on vacation .....the Hyatt wins!

Grab a little bite before the show to tide you over (Canteen at the Film Festival centre is only a block away) and then go to a late-night place after for dinner. The Counter at the Thompson Hotel is fun (Bathurst just south of King) and you can enjoy a drink in the roof top lounge after too.

These are great suggestions.

Thanks for the help everyone. Truly appreciated.

Yes I am concerned about safety. I'm from NY and here you really can't walk a lot of places after 10pm without some serious risks.

NYC ? Can you elaborate, I'm curios, what areas do you need to avoid after 10 ? (I'm planning a trip soon). A lot of people have told me similar things, but they're the sort of people who haven't been to NYC in 10/20+ years, and I think it's changed a lot since then ?

Sorry I know this suppose to be advice about Toronto but maybe you can give us (me) about NYC as well :)

If you're looking for a few non-touristy things to do in Toronto as well, check out Insider Experience -- it's a blog more focused on local favourites and interesting places off the beaten path.

Back