News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I had problems opening a number of pages. Scrolling options were missing in a number of cases, too.

:confused:

Pardon me, but it appears to be working fine now!

In answer to your question: Safari with all the mentioned goodies installed and up to date.

Some of these towns are real eye openers!

I had no idea that Brockville had such a historic and dignified looking downtown.

my favourite vacation:

Driving across Ontario through the backroads through little hamlets and small towns. I know people who live in some of these places posted now i know what they look like--eg st george essex new hamburg etc. Still plenty to explore--my fave thing is looking at old houses for sale and old residential neighbourhoods. The Guelph to K-W to Brantford corridor is filled with little gems--all along the winding Grand River plenty of nice places: anyone else like driving through Mennonite country--Conestogo (a rich little village just east of st jacobs), St Agatha (paradise lake area has awesome little winding dirt roads through hills forests and has this amazing west coast vibe--complete with 70s-style hippie homes--just minutes from Waterloo), Ayr, Paris etc?

I've still gotta cover the London to Windsor and Sarnia area, Eastern Ontario and around Niagara Region. Next up: Quebec small towns (love them!)

I really like the pics of Owen Sound, I forgot how nice it was, I spent 3 years there while I was in college...

Interresting pictures! I especially enjoyed looking at the ones from St. Catherines, a few of my Canadian relatives grew up there.

Speaking of Quebec, some of the villages east of Ottawa have a really Quebec-like look and feel. We'll have more Eastern Ontario towns on the site soon.

Back