39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

simuls

Member Bio
Reaction score
Thought some people might like to know.

A message to all members of Trinity-Spadina Condo Residents Association

Reminder: TS Condo Association’s Founding Meeting!!!

Trinity-Spadina Condo Residents Association’s Founding Meeting
Wednesday April 22nd – 7pm
Harbourfront Community Centre (627 Queen’s Quay W)
Medium Assembly Room

At the meeting
- Electing an executive that will represent the 200+ condos in the riding
- Establishing a condo network to support residents and boards with local issues
- First community association to have an Environmental Director

Snacks and drinks provided

Questions/comments: 416.603.9664 rmarchese-co@ndp.on.ca

MAP
http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=...nOkP&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

TTC Directions
From Bathurst: Streetcar south to Fleet, then walk two blocks south
From Union: Streetcar west to Bathurst, it’s the building on the south side of the street

---- PLEASE FORWARD ----

Visit Trinity-Spadina Condo Residents Association at: http://tscondos.ning.com

Interesting to see a big player move to the edge of Chinatown. I wonder if they're giving up their Bloor & Church digs.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5T 2C6

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 13 114123 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Jan 31, 2013

Project: Office Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior renovation to all 6 floors of existing office building "IBM Canada" (400m2)

No its not what you think ...

185 was the HQ of Algorithmics, its a software company (financial related / stock market analysis). IBM bought this company a couple years ago.

Knowing IBM, they're probably going to move their offices to their suburban locations in Markham ... I wonder if they're just renovating the space so they can try to lease it again.
Would suck, but that's what I predicted when IBM bought em.

Hopefully they're really just renovating.

Hi all,

My name is Angie, and I am a student at York University. I am currently doing research about Trinity-Spadina. One way I am doing this research is by talking with people who are familiar with Trinity-Spadina about their experiences and impressions of it.

Your identity will remain anonymous; our conversation will remain confidential; and you may choose to decline to answer my questions at any time. Also, we do not need to meet in person. Simple messages or emails are sufficient.

Should you wish to help me out, and are interested in answering some simple questions about your neighbourhood, please send me an inbox message and I will give you all the details!

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Angie :)

Back