News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would provide a reference but your Avatar scares the crap out of me. Are you some kind of heavy metal or goth anarchist, or antifa?

Your ignorance saddens me. I withdraw my request.

That's the cover of a Prodigy album. Music for the Jilted Generation.
It's a classic for people like me. A classic from the golden age (or dawn, actually) of the rave scene.....which is not metal or goth.
Your suggestion of me being antifa trash is equally offensive to your ignorance of Prodigy.
I'm actually anti-fascist not like those Antifa tits who would seek only to impose their own brand of fascism on others. Swine (not you, them).

Good day.

Ok, that was a fairly good response. You're a bit insufferable, but have the chops to back it up.
Since you're not going anywhere and absolutely will entertain this further let me ask you a question. If the CPP is so well funded, why didn't Harper increase the benefits after pushing out the retirement age? He's a mean guy, but that mean?
I'll give you time on this one, since you're one of the best.

It's a classic for people like me. A classic from the golden age (or dawn, actually) of the rave scene.....which is not metal or goth.
Your suggestion of me being antifa trash is equally offensive to your ignorance of Prodigy.
I'm actually anti-fascist not like those Antifa tits who would seek only to impose their own brand of fascism on others. Swine (not you, them).

Good day.

Ok, I will pick up a Prodigy cassette today. I'm always interested in hearing the best of any genre. Good day Sir.

Ok, I will pick up a Prodigy cassette today. I'm always interested in hearing the best of any genre. Good day Sir.

Is the cassette age experiencing a resurgence like vinyl did? A friend had heard such a rumour but wasn't sure. It would make my daughter's M-in-L happy - she is having growing difficulty finding blank tapes to record her religious radio programs from deep in the Ottawa Valley.

Is the cassette age experiencing a resurgence like vinyl did? A friend had heard such a rumour but wasn't sure. It would make my daughter's M-in-L happy - she is having growing difficulty finding blank tapes to record her religious radio programs from deep in the Ottawa Valley.

I like your email, but don’t want to disappoint your daughters mother in law. So I will keep my eyes peeled for cassettes.

Like vinyl, cassettes never died at my place. I've been waiting for others to get back on the ride so I do hope it's true.

I can sell her some.

I still make mixtapes once in a while by recording, on cassette, sets from Soundcloud.

It's kinda analog nerdy as I can only listen to them at home on a secondary stereo system.

Nonsense. It is clearly a depiction of D.B. Sweeney during the alien experiment scene from Fire in the Sky. Skip to 00:30.

Nonsense. It is clearly a depiction of D.B. Sweeney during the alien experiment scene from Fire in the Sky. Skip to 00:30.

Yeah, yeah, great but the avatar is the actual cover art of the aformentioned album.

You can read the "Prodigy" bit from here.

Wait, what was your point?

That's the actual album art of 'Music for a Jilted Generation'.

You seem to know how to use the Internet so why don't you go see for yourself since I'm not to be believed.

Yeah, yeah, great but the avatar is the actual cover art of the aformentioned album.

You can read the "Prodigy" bit from here.

Wait, what was your point?

That's the actual album art of 'Music for a Jilted Generation'.

You seem to know how to use the Internet so why don't you go see for yourself since I'm not to be believed.
I was being sarcastic. Check your inbox. I sent you a message.

I see.

You got me. Embarrassing....I love sarcasm.
It's hard to catch through text. Or maybe I take the Prodigy too seriously. A bit of both.

I can sell her some.

I still make mixtapes once in a while by recording, on cassette, sets from Soundcloud.

It's kinda analog nerdy as I can only listen to them at home on a secondary stereo system.

Ha ha. Thanks for the offer but I see they are on Amazon et al. I'll leave the online shopping to her techy son. Cheers!

Ha ha. Thanks for the offer but I see they are on Amazon et al. I'll leave the online shopping to her techy son. Cheers!

Cheers.

I love analog sound.

I'm not even "virtue signalling" when I say that:
I never let go of vinyl and laughed when it became popular again.
I'm still holding onto VHS and cassette tapes as well. Yes, I have a VCR still.

Cheers.

I love analog sound.

I'm not even "virtue signalling" when I say that:
I never let go of vinyl and laughed when it became popular again.
I'm still holding onto VHS and cassette tapes as well. Yes, I have a VCR still.

Good for you. I hung on to my Pioneer tuner/amp, turntable, reel-to-reel deck and home built 3-way speakers for years but finally got tired of dragging them from house to house. I put them on local Kijiji free to a good home and they were snapped up. Hated to do it but other priorities had them sitting in basements for too long.

Yes indeed: analogue vs. digital sampling.

Good for you. I hung on to my Pioneer tuner/amp, turntable, reel-to-reel deck and home built 3-way speakers for years but finally got tired of dragging them from house to house. I put them on local Kijiji free to a good home and they were snapped up. Hated to do it but other priorities had them sitting in basements for too long.

Yes indeed: analogue vs. digital sampling.

My parents still have their old sound system set up from when they came to Canada back in the mid-80s. Not sure what they were thinking as refugees, but they spent $3000 on this thing back in 1986 and it is not leaving the family! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back