News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

It has to be 4405 as I have no record of 4425 being ship nor has a car higher than 4405 been ship to QC. Looks like the time frame for shipping to/from QC is going to higher than plan. 13 days so far to reach Montreal. Now, how much longer is it going to take to get La Pocatiere??

So long that Bombardier and TTC will be sweating like crazy dealing with the welding and CP taking their dear time

4541 is tracking and yet to do a test run.

4574 in the service bay and yet to do a test run

4540 has been out doing test runs for the last few days and in the service bay at this time.

TTC probably took money rather than cars for all the existing reasons plus now they don’t have storage overnight (thus the 304 increase)

4574 was out all night and up on St Clair when I saw it last. Currently in the service bay with the other 2 cars.

4541 GPS is all over the place the past 24 plus hours.

4540 testing is all over the place as to when it leaves the yard for testing compare to other cars.

I guess CP is having issues in delivering 4542 & 4543 to Hillcrest again.

One hope TTC took the money from BBD and going to go elsewhere for those extra 100 cars, even if they don't show up until 2025 in service. At the same time hope TTC goes elsewhere for the TR2 trains to replace the TR1.

One hope TTC took the money from BBD and going to go elsewhere for those extra 100 cars, even if they don't show up until 2025 in service.
I'd think that 2025 was hugely optimistic give it's unfunded, and isn't TTC even targeting 2026?

I think we'd be lucky to get a prototype for 2025 for a non-Bombardier unit. My money would be on 2030s is more realistic, with TTC permanently eliminating some streetcar routes because of this decision.

More problems with these streetcars, how are there already leaks?

Courtesy: Mark Seymour ( )

Back