News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

how long has lawrence west been under construction now?

I use Victoria Park and I am glad it is getting elevators as I have two young children and one is still in a stroller. The station I use the most and was disappointed it wasn't on the list is the heavily used Warden Station. I guess they are holding of investing in elevators their because that station is going to get the same treatmen that VP Station is getting. They are going to get rid of the seperated bus platforms and put in an island type of platform that all the different routes will share. Hopefully Warden secures its funding soon, my younger child will be out of the stroller but I prefer the island type of platforms at the different stations I use. I found out about the plans for Warden Station on Steve Munro's website.

How is this going to work at Woodbine? I really can't see them installing 3 elevators
I'd think they'd have to extend the existing above-ground section into the outdoor bus shelter, and put one elevator from there down to the mezzanine (near the bottom of the stairs to the surface) and eastbound platform and another from the mezzanine to the westbound platform. Isn't Woodbine up for a second exit? Hard to see where that would go without removing houses, unless it comes up to a new exit right at the eastern end of the platform ala Pape, and comes up in the Valuemart parking lot.

Back