News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
That area is so crappy now. Good to see stuff like this coming. In fact most of Dundas out here should be blown up.

My only problem is that the project isnt big enough. They should tear down all those industrail sites to the south as well. I dont get out that far west but when I am in the Kipling area I alway get a sense that the area seems depressing. :eek:

come on guys, Rob Ford will never approve of this! tearing down big box stores and getting rid of parking lots is heresy!

There's some towers snuck into the back of the first rendering...a third project on a third site or just a massing concept?

Also: "Shorncliffe station" has a nice ring to it...

My only problem is that the project isnt big enough. They should tear down all those industrail sites to the south as well. I dont get out that far west but when I am in the Kipling area I alway get a sense that the area seems depressing. :eek:

The whole world can't be rose gardens and rainbows. People need to work, things need to be made. Those industrial uses, directly or indirectly, pay the salaries of many of the people who will eventually live in those units.

Where do you expect ppl to work, 905???

Sorry, but You need industrail and commerical as well this development for a place to live, work, shop. Now a place to play.

There's some towers snuck into the back of the first rendering...a third project on a third site or just a massing concept?

Covered in the text - those blocks are massing concepts for the Canadian Tire property, and are approved.

Back