8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

egotrippin

Member Bio
Reaction score
News flash: Underworld (of Born Slippy fame) are playing at the Kool Haus on August 11. Is anyone going? I sure as Hell am; as far as electronic of any style goes, Underworld are one of the greatest acts to grace the scene. I'd go as far as saying that they're among my favourite all-time musical acts. From what I've gathered they don't perform in Canada very much, so this is huge for me. Has anyone here seen them before? From what I'm imagining, this could be a once in a lifetime event.

OH MY GOD! I had no idea they were coming. I hope there are tickets left! I can't afford to get any until the first of July!

I've seen them twice, before. They were unbelievable. When they did Moaner, I thought the place was going to explode.

Count me in!!

got my ticket the minute they came out on ticketmaster. :D

I missed out on the $30 tickets :( And the $35 ones too. Only $40 tickets left.

I've seen them twice since 99 and every show is mindblowing. I only found out they were coming from those posters everywhere. They usually do a North American tour every couple years but stagger between cities like Montreal and Toronto so sometimes it takes a few years before they get back in town. If you can get tickets to this show, I highly recommend it.

The first concert I ever went to was Underworld's Beaucoup Fish tour in 1999. It was crazy* - and totally worth missing high school prom for. This show's probably going to be fantastic, but they've put out some crap in the last ten years and they were MIA for a while after Darren Emerson left (One hundred days off? More like 1200 days off).

*Or was it: crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy?

Last edited:
Hopefully their set will lean more heavily towards their '90s material, because you're right, their stuff was a bit dodgy in the early 2000s. Oblivion with Bells was pretty good, so either way, this show will be mind blowing. Judging from all the lives videos I've been watching so far, it will definitely be crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy crazy... and so on.

I didn't know that they were coming..! Wow. Been forever I heard anything about them. I didn't know they were even still around.

Just got my ticket. Sucks I had to pay $40 for it, but whatever, it will be worth it.

I forgot about these guys, I guess I'll try to get scalper tiks. Of all the bands I've ever heard their songs for some reason stay in my head for days and days and days oh yeah. Thanx for the post and the links guys. Cheers:)

Back