News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Now is the time when millionaires are made....I just don't know exactly where the bottom is in all of this? I think 50 or 60 a pop for a company like Apple in a few months will be the floor....and then I'll get in and go long, Google too. These companies will never go down and their stocks at the moment are way under valued! I just wish I had more cash on me :). Apple is trading at about $85/share while it's 52wk high was $200, and google is at $276 with it's high at $720!!! Am I crazy or is there opportunity here?

I don't know if they are undervalued, they were simply extremely overvalued at their highs.

these lows are going to continue to get tested in the next while. a lot of people will be surprised with the length and severity of this downturn. no doubt about it, things look cheap today but it's going to take some courage for people to get back into the markets.

Now is the time when millionaires are made....I just don't know exactly where the bottom is in all of this? I think 50 or 60 a pop for a company like Apple in a few months will be the floor....and then I'll get in and go long, Google too. These companies will never go down and their stocks at the moment are way under valued! I just wish I had more cash on me :). Apple is trading at about $85/share while it's 52wk high was $200, and google is at $276 with it's high at $720!!! Am I crazy or is there opportunity here?

If you want to know how much the company is really worth. Get their financial statements and calculate their P/E ratios. That will tell you the real value of the company and not what the market thinks its worth.

Hi all, I feel bad about hi-jacking these RE threads so I started a new one in the General discussion for investing if anyone is interested.

Cheers

I don't know if they are undervalued, they were simply extremely overvalued at their highs.

They are undervalued in my opinion because it doesn't matter how profitable or what kind of yield a stock has at the moment....everything under the sun is tumbling! These stocks along with other historically sound and reputable companies that have been around for a long time are going down in value along with all other stocks...be they good or bad. Fundamentals in trading and valuation of companies have gone out the window at this time. People that want to make money now, will take advantage of investing in these stocks because their rebound rate will be much higher than other players in these current conditions. Their are safe bets out there...the key is identifying which ones!

Please do throw all your money into Apple. That way I can point my finger as their stock drops even lower.

Where does a company get its money for research if that money pot is empty?

Back