News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

When I got a message that I was banned my hands started shaking, but then I thought there must have been a problem of some sort because I'm so very innocuous. Anyways, a big thanks for the all the work.

I don't post alot here because I feel like a rookie compared to alot of you, but I read it everyday!

I was actually depressed when I thought I had been banned. I searched the net etc trying to figure out what to do!!!

We are indeed lucky to be around at a time when we can share our love for this sort of thing. I was so happy when I found this forum.

Ok, enough of the love in!
J

I also want to thank the people who make it possible to use this site. It is great that not everything was lost..

Thanks again!!!

p5

Billy thanks for your dedication and commitment to the forum, along with him i'd like to thank the mods, and all of the very informative memebers who keep this board interesting and fun!:tup:

Its amazing how paranoid doubts can spring up. I was basically convinced the hardcore members here had gone off and set up an elite forum for themselves leaving neophytes like myself with little of value to offer behind. Sorry for doubting you. Nice to catch up.

Good to have this back- i was worried I would have to get another hobby.

I've been derelict lately on this site... :(

...now that it was gone for a few days, I realize how much it's so true that we DO get kinda dependent on it... :)

...so, that said, I'm also so glad its back AND thanks so much for those running it! Good job!

Unimaginative needs to be resigned in. He can't get into the forum.

Just thought I would let you know.

What can he do to get signed back in?

I was just curious, some people have their old accounts back, but mine says that the user doesn't exist. Will it be a while until everyone is restored, or are some people's accounts now gone?

By the way, its so cool to be back, thanks Billy.

The hacker banned those who re-applied to the forum during the hack and he deleted their accounts. Also it looks like he randomly went in to the forum membership listing and deleted around 40 accounts.

Yeah, I've been noticing the absence of FutureMayor. Wonder if he thinks he was banned?

Back