News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I dunno about the base...seems kind of plain. Will this building turn a nasty shade of brown overtime like concrete buildings or is it a different material?

I dunno about the base...seems kind of plain. Will this building turn a nasty shade of brown overtime like concrete buildings or is it a different material?

I don't think so. And once the night spot light on, the building will turn to a shining golden mansion. I especially like the three structured set back on east side, plus the oyster concrete material used, it will make UPTOWN timeless. If I didn't invest in another building, I will buy a unit here. I remember the price at 2007 is not that expensive, thinking of this is Yorkville. Now it's just out of my reach.

I'd say its virtually identical to the model so far. I think the model looks better because its "finished" as opposed to u/c. Also, its really the upper half of the building and the roof treatment that really makes it work imo. Construction is just reaching that upper half now... and of course we still need to see the black granite at street level.

The window heights look slightly smaller than the model and yes, this building will look horrible in 10 years time once it is covered with stains and pollution.

Can't wait till 25 years down the road when it's covered in chips and cracks too. Yee Haw.

Back