News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

UTUFC? Yowza - just what did I miss?

Heated conversations quickly came to blows over 1 St. Thomas and Pure Spirits. You know what a hot temper ganjavih has...

We came to a consensus that henceforth, these disagreements will be settled in the CAGE. Two men enter, one man leaves.

:D

We had a double bill!

* A Tranny Shawn vs. Tranny Shocker arm-wrestle, bitchslap and vicious throttling in front of the Christmas tree.

* No-holds-barred fisticuffs and kick-boxing between Andrew3D and ganjavih ( who will have to go into a hospital when he gets back to Montreal ).

There may be photographs ...

Yowza again!

Well, while you were all establishing UTUFC, I was establishing the UTUGleeClub 'round the Christmas tree with D and others as we silkily intoned the best of Holiday tunage, both ancient and modern, without regard to shifting sands and temporary tastes...

so that's why I couldn't make it: when D sings, and I can sing along, time and tides are suspended.

Happy Holidays everyone!

I've finally gotten around to editing some of the photos we took from that night. Let's get started :)

UrbanShocker and SeanTrans decide the that the best way to settle the Stern tower debate is to arm wrestle.

UT-xmas-2008-fight1.jpg

The arm wrestle goes nowhere and, well, things get a little out of hand.
UT-xmas-2008-fight3.jpg

Looks like Andrew3D has a little something to say to Ganjavih about the Distillery District debate. Ganjavih feels an arm wrestle will settle it.....
UT-xmas-2008-fight2.jpg

...but Andrew3D thinks an arm wrestle is for wimps and launches an attack, only to be easily taken out by Ganjavih!
fight.gif

A group "Thumbs up" to 3Dementia's intepretation of the former Stinson Sapphire site.

UT-xmas-2008-thumbs.jpg

Left to right.
Ganjavih, CDL.TO, Canuck 36 (upper), Andrew3D, Urban Shocker, SeanTrans (lower), Darkstar416, simply Dan (upper), BuildTO, cassiusa (me).

I apologise for smoking your ass, Andrew3D. It was very rude of me to do that to the host of the party.

I apologise for smoking your ass, Andrew3D. It was very rude of me to do that to the host of the party.

Did I mention I was sick and on antibiotics at the time as well? I hope you aren't so abusive to your patients. Next time I'll be ready. BTW Stern is awesome!

It was a lot of fun, urban geeks + booze and lots of little yummy treats = good times.
Thanks again to the great hosts.

Oh man, Arm-wrestling.

Wish I was there to show-off a bit. But I'm not arguing with anyone over any projects at the moment.

Looks like you guys had a good time. - I was busy that afternoon and couldn't make it even though I knew it was going down.

Happy 2008 to Urban Toronto!!

Hmm...perhaps I should appear at your next meeting- it at all looks very tame :) And what's with the blue christmas lights on the tree- keeping with the Yonge st theme perhaps..?

Very disappointed that Shocker 'dressed-down' for the occasion. When I clicked on this thread I was hoping to see Shocker in full regalia.

Back