News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Yeah, I regret missing it. We should have another one soon!

Pretty sure SP!RE is at least 19.

In fact, SP!RE was the one that suggested that we may get carded in the first place.

I42 mentioned that the next meeting will likely be sometime in December.

Pretty sure SP!RE is at least 19.

In fact, SP!RE was the one that suggested that we may get carded in the first place.

I42 mentioned that the next meeting will likely be sometime in December.

Oh right, maybe he is! Maybe we can have a smaller meet up for those who weren't able to make it in August.

I'm 23.

Sorry boys, but maybe next time it will be at a bar that doesn't mind letting you guys in and allowing you to have non-alcoholic beverages. I imagine that many spots would be fine with that. C'est What is nice but they like to run it like clockwork (read: they're a bit anal about things, sometimes at their clients' expense.)

I'm 23.

Sorry boys, but maybe next time it will be at a bar that doesn't mind letting you guys in and allowing you to have non-alcoholic beverages. I imagine that many spots would be fine with that. C'est What is nice but they like to run it like clockwork (read: they're a bit anal about things, sometimes at their clients' expense.)

Oh im well over 19 too lol I've never been to C'est what. Is that more of a bar/club than a restaurant or lounge?

I've been to C'est What many times and had no idea that they would be that strict. We will definitely find another place for the next one. Suggestions anyone?

I make a weekly appearance at the Jersey Giant, next door to C'est What, and I have seen kids there on occasion, but there are dozens of places in that area to consider and choose from.

I'll be legal by the next meetup (hollah!)

But obviously we have to cater to the younger UT'ers. IThe best thing to do is call up the bar/restaurant beforehand to ask about their policy. I'm sure we can find a great place that isn't super strict like last time!

I'll be legal by the next meetup (hollah!)

But obviously we have to cater to the younger UT'ers. IThe best thing to do is call up the bar/restaurant beforehand to ask about their policy. I'm sure we can find a great place that isn't super strict like last time!

Nice Dev! Happy bday sometime in the next few months! lol. How sick would it be to meetup at some rooftop lounge overlooking the city. Anybody know of any places other than the 360 Restaurant in the CN Tower?

Nice Dev! Happy bday sometime in the next few months! lol. How sick would it be to meetup at some rooftop lounge overlooking the city. Anybody know of any places other than the 360 Restaurant in the CN Tower?

There are many lounges and restaurants with crazy views, but they are all very expensive and most have dress codes - not great for a casual get together. Though if you are interested in those kind of places, check out Canoe at the TD Centre or Panorama Lounge at Manulife Centre. Both have stellar views. There is also Stock at Trum(p) Tower and the less-tall Roof Lounge on top of the Hyatt at Bloor and Avenue.

There are many lounges and restaurants with crazy views, but they are all very expensive and most have dress codes - not great for a casual get together. Though if you are interested in those kind of places, check out Canoe at the TD Centre or Panorama Lounge at Manulife Centre. Both have stellar views. There is also Stock at Trum(p) Tower and the less-tall Roof Lounge on top of the Hyatt at Bloor and Avenue.

I had the Hyatt in mind. But yes, they are all probably quite expensive. Maybe something like a Firkin Pub or even Baton Rouge?

Back