News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

I was browsing today and looked at my 'profile"
points.jpg

Curious to know what the "POINTS" means - as far as I could see nobody has any (which obviously made me feel better :) BUT are you planning to offer points that can be redeemed for 'stuff' or ???

I hope so! Flights and such! ;)

Or at least cool building tours would be pretty dope. :)

At one time if a post include an @ sign with a user name (e.g. @DSC) the user used to get an alert. This appears not to work any more. Intentional or ???

It did create the alert for me. Weird. What browser are you using? Anybody else having this issue?
I normally use Chrome but no signs of any of these @ alerts if I access through Firefox either. Maybe try with another User with a short name? The system seems not to index short words!

I made a post today in the Rogers Centre renovations thread, and it got deleted. The reason given (in an alert) was "Read the notes waiting for you!!!". I have no idea what this means. What notes?

I made a post today in the Rogers Centre renovations thread, and it got deleted. The reason given (in an alert) was "Read the notes waiting for you!!!". I have no idea what this means. What notes?

Mods do read this thread, right?

@Edward Skira

I think the add-on mentioned in this comment is worth considering. There are some threads that are relevant to multiple forums and it allows them to exist in multiple forums as a single entity.

Back