News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I like how clean it is. I do agree with others that it is a bit bright.

And I'm not sure if it's my connection, or how the images are stored, but images load very slowly for me. This happens on both Safari and Chrome. I don't think it's my internet connection because everything else is fast as normal. Anyone else experiencing some lag loading all the big pictures.

I love the ability to see full size pics, but not at the expense of speed. Maybe there needs to be a lower cap.

- date of post on top now :)
- multiquote working :)
- sans serif font :)
- clean design :)
- 'like' vote for posts :)

it's looking really good now :D
I agree that it's very bright, though. Also I don't like the smileys, but that's a minor quibble. I can always bring in my favourites.
icon_lol.gif

I think links need to be made more visible.

Visible kind of like in Edward Skira's signature actually, since I am looking directly at it. ;)

Too much white. It's hard on the eyes.

I agree. Some forums have a few different skins users can pick from. Is that possible with the new UT?

Also, Is there a quick way to see who liked your post and for which post? Kind of like Redflagdeals.

Lastly, A "Subscribed Threads" link next to "new posts" would be nice.

White is to bright, and also looks very bland, needs some colour , font for thread titles and buttons on opening page forum could be ...as so..
4.PNG

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    5.1 KB · Views: 525
Please add some contrast to the site (use black text instead of gray). As it is, there is so little contrast that I find it quite uncomfortable to read text on this site, and I have to admit, I've been visiting a lot less since the design change specifically because of this issue. To be blunt, the current design's contrast is so low that I would consider it an accessibility issue.

Please keep in mind that some of us are using older eyes that just need more contrast than they used to. :)

Please add some contrast to the site (use black text instead of gray). As it is, there is so little contrast that I find it quite uncomfortable to read text on this site, and I have to admit, I've been visiting a lot less since the design change specifically because of this issue. To be blunt, the current design's contrast is so low that I would consider it an accessibility issue.

Please keep in mind that some of us are using older eyes that just need more contrast than they used to. :)

Well aware of it with my "older" eyes. Working on it.

I just noticed that I cannot upload a panoramic photo from my iPhone however I can upload the same photo from my iPad Air. Any idea why?

I just noticed that I cannot upload a panoramic photo from my iPhone however I can upload the same photo from my iPad Air. Any idea why?

No idea. Will have to investigate.

Back