News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Many thanks TOareaFan I have e-mailed them today and hope they can give me some idea of when they plan to begin the Shuttle.

Same stores?????????? Vaughan has a Tommy Hilfiger Outlet store which is the biggest in the World. Bass Outlet store for sporting equipment is huge, Children's Place they also have a large Winners and a great Golf shop which sells loads of quality T-shirts at a large discount. To give you an example I bought a Calloway T-shirt reduced from 60 dollars to 30 dollars, about £15 sterling. I couldn't buy it here for 60 pounds sterling. Believe me I know I live very near St. Andrews in Fife the home of Scottish golf. There are loads of many other shops that are not in the Eaton Centre. The shuttle bus what's wrong with it. I travel from the airport on the express shuttle so why can't I travel on the Vaughan shuttle? The bus is always quite full and after reviewing the service they have decided to run it again in 2010 and earlier in the season so something is attracting people to the mall. It is very comfortable and is only around 40 minutes on the freeway.

.....and?

Back