News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Vaughan Mills needs more electronic stores to balance out its large number of clothing stores.

I propose that Apple Store can be a good fit there. After all, Vaughan currently has no Apple Stores and by the time the subway to VMC is open, there would very likely be demand for one (and it would relieve Yorkdale as well).

Not sure that the Apple Store fits the Vaughan Mills model (or vice versa). Does Apple have stores in any of the Mills malls? (not that Mills Corp owns part of Vaughan Mills any more)

What new stores are opening at Vaughan Mills? From the looks of their website, it seems like a state secret (maybe I missed it). Lots of news about large tv screens showing sports (yawn), and a new "sports neighbourhood" (yawn), but what new stores are there?

That's not the page I was getting last night or this morning. I clicked on your link multiple times. It kept directing me to a calendar where "Vaughan Mills expands" was one event, but if you clicked on it the calendar simply reloaded. I even tried a different browser.

The new expansion section has higher ceilings. A major anchor there is empty right now though

The new expansions looks really nice. What's missing is some exciting stores in this section. There is a big empty space waiting for a anchor to move in as previously mentioned. Hopefully its a good store. There's a lot of crap stores at Vaughan Mills.

A Saks Off 5th store opened at Vaughan Mills.

It replaced the recently shut down Home Outfitters (same owners so it makes sense).

One news article I saw said they stopped to break into a Staples. Really? All that for Staples?

Were they wearing fedoras and sunglasses and on a mission from God?

Marshall's is under construction, taking all of the old Nordstrom Rack location. I wonder what the plan is for the vacant Cirque du Soleil unit?

Back