News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Once VRA closes, then ridership for the 90 Vaughan bus (both branches) would drop somewhat, but not to the point that the route becomes unprofitable.

these are high school. What school buses are you talking about? Any students doing buses are doing TTC buses

Actually, both elementary and secondary students use school buses. While I may have used the TTC to get to high school back in my day, there are now school buses (both large and small) that take some of the students (not all) from a distance to the schools.

The elementary schools that I attended in the 1950's and 1960's did not have school buses. Today, if you go by them at the end of the school day, you'll see school buses serving them. Most likely because some of the students are from outside the school's district.

Actually, both elementary and secondary students use school buses. While I may have used the TTC to get to high school back in my day, there are now school buses (both large and small) that take some of the students (not all) from a distance to the schools.

The elementary schools that I attended in the 1950's and 1960's did not have school buses. Today, if you go by them at the end of the school day, you'll see school buses serving them. Most likely because some of the students are from outside the school's district.
I do work in schools mainly elementary but also secondary and I have never seen these buses. There are students that do get TTC tickets that live a distance away requiring TTC tickets. (I too had this at the high school I attended

I do work in schools mainly elementary but also secondary and I have never seen these buses. There are students that do get TTC tickets that live a distance away requiring TTC tickets. (I too had this at the high school I attended

See this link for a school with large buses. There are a lot, especially away from downtown. The small buses are usually special needs or are a far distance from the school

See this link for a school with large buses. There are a lot, especially away from downtown. The small buses are usually special needs or are a far distance from the school
Buses for Special needs for sure. Well I was reading that brochure on buses
"If your child needs to be met at the bus drop off and you are not able to receive your child please arrange for another adult to meet your child or contact the school before dismissal and arrange for pickup at the. school.." To me this cannot be written for high school students, I suppose there are buses for students in other parts of the province that are in high school but in Toronto guess I am surprised. Everyone is at the most a 10 m in walk form a bus

I live near a TDSB high school in the older part of Toronto. I see like 10+ of the small buses lining up (at 2 different doors) around 3 PM waiting for dismissal.

Vaughan Road Academy is to be used as a temporary school for students in the Davisville Area.

Back