News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

It took the Empire State Building decades to become profitable. I don't think Great Gulf is in that business.

I was more responding to the 1000 footer "somewhere" in Toronto aspect, rather than specifically referring to the GG project at Yonge and Bloor.

:)

Yes because they are in the business of losing money in order to fulfill your need for a tall building.

Fullfill my need, i couldnt care less.... and Mr.CityplaceN1 knock it off with your small talk, no developer here in Toronto is going to build a 300 meter plus structure to lose money.:rolleyes:

This is really incredible. Does anyone know if we're on track to have a skyline that still resembles this, come 2014? Has there been many revisions to project plans?

This is really incredible. Does anyone know if we're on track to have a skyline that still resembles this, come 2014? Has there been many revisions to project plans?

Aside from One Bloor being re-designed to a sligtly shorter tower and CityPlace's Signature Tower being delayed, that's pretty much how the skyline will look in 2014. Most height revisions have been revisions up, like to Aura, Five Condos and St. Nicholas Condos. In fact, there may be a couple towers that aren't included in that rendering at all.

Last edited:

Back