News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Do you still need to see the Crack Video, or is it time to move on?

• Yes - I want to see it for closure/personal interest

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Don't care - At this point it's just not a big deal to me

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No - With Ford gone it's time to move on

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I've already seen it (e.g., in court, I work for a media outlet, from 'a friend')

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

animatronic

Member Bio
Reaction score
Given the central role of the crack video in Ford's story, what impact does his passing have on the video's eventual release? Do you still care? Is it time to put this whole thing to rest?

Or, have you already seen it? Actually quite curious to know how many people have - I assume it's in the hundreds by now.

Vote and add your comments below. We can always merge/delete this thread in a few days.

I'd watch it. When else are you going to see your mayor smoking crack with some thugs? It's probably surreal.

hmmm... I don't know about this thread. There is still a publication ban. It wasn't Ford's trial, it was Lisi's trial, which isn't over.

hmmm... I don't know about this thread. There is still a publication ban. It wasn't Ford's trial, it was Lisi's trial, which isn't over.
The existence of the video isn't in question. Just can't discuss details based on having seen evidence that's currently sealed, or even confirming that the video is part of the evidence.

Last edited:

Back