News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Any chance of the building on the far left being near end of life? It sure has that look, and would make a great re-development property.
Pretty sure you're looking at Monaco. The stucco building? Those are condos that were built in 2002.

Nothing wrong with it at all, it probably just needs a new exterior covering in the next 5-10 years. The rooftop patio owners should be very happy about the park.

Most existing buildings directly around the park are in it for the long haul with the exception of 10179 108 St.

Made a map of all the parking lots in Downtown and the surrounding core neighborhoods.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/CsKY642sPT8py74f9?g_st=ic

There are quite a few gravel lots that won’t be redeveloped into park space, but that makes them prime for residential development. I know some are slated for high-rises like the Shift. I love the Parks Towers development, but I really hope that going forward, we prioritize eliminating the gravel parking lots rather than tearing down older buildings (as welcome as that is at times). Or at least pave them. Would be nice not having to park on gravel whenever I visit the strip club…

Made a map of all the parking lots in Downtown and the surrounding core neighborhoods.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/CsKY642sPT8py74f9?g_st=ic

There are quite a few gravel lots that won’t be redeveloped into park space, but that makes them prime for residential development. I know some are slated for high-rises like the Shift. I love the Parks Towers development, but I really hope that going forward, we prioritize eliminating the gravel parking lots rather than tearing down older buildings (as welcome as that is at times). Or at least pave them. Would be nice not having to park on gravel whenever I visit the strip club…
I dunno man that crematorium has no other life for it. Even parking lots are fine in my books I just wish the city applied stiffer enforcement for illegal lots, poorly maintained lots, and one particular abandoned demolition project in the downtown.

Back