News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

I am recruiting some new members as well--they're mostly into politics so perhaps that area will become more active soon--I hope.

Btw, my favourite American political site just lost its founder: Ze'ev Hed died the other day and as mod of www.investorshub.com 's http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=1245 board it kept me abreast of American political thought in ways no blog or newspaper could.

As well, why do some threads not allow me to post? I get an error message saying "forbidden." Why?

For example, the one "investor" is currently acting childish on: malibu@harbourfront; then there's the junction thread in neighbourhoods--i live in the junction and can't post there:( there's others but those are the ones that come to mind right now.

Pretty impressive numbers. If only more of these new members would post more often.

This is the first time I have viewed the Forum Issues sub-section in maybe a year. I'm actually surprised there are so many members and that so few actually post. I guess I should start cutting down on the spelling mistakes.

Back