News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

What's the latest news?

I called the city again a few weeks ago (for the second time) and was told that the final documents were in the hands of the builder, but they were still on track to register mid June.
Clearly this is not the case. Before I go calling again, has anyone heard anything more recent?

I called the city again a few weeks ago (for the second time) and was told that the final documents were in the hands of the builder, but they were still on track to register mid June.
Clearly this is not the case. Before I go calling again, has anyone heard anything more recent?

I called Joanna last week, she said she had everything except the final condo plan documents. Hopefully she has it now.

I'm actually shocked at how aloof the city is about this. There main job is to protect us from scum like Urbancorp.

Shame on you Alan Saskin.. slum lord!

I spoke to Joanna with the city yesterday as well.
She says she's still waiting on the builder and will be following up again today.
I think she's doing all she can. She also said city councilors keep tabs on developments.
That being said, apparently they have 5 years to complete this process from the date of the initial draft, which was only made this year.
She says it's in the best financial interest for the builder to close asap, so she doesn't think it should take much longer.
But also she has never sen anything take 2 years, so who know, I guess.
Is there any way we can put pressure on the builder? Start picketing in front of the sales office perhaps?

I spoke to Joanna with the city yesterday as well.
She says she's still waiting on the builder and will be following up again today.
I think she's doing all she can. She also said city councilors keep tabs on developments.
That being said, apparently they have 5 years to complete this process from the date of the initial draft, which was only made this year.
She says it's in the best financial interest for the builder to close asap, so she doesn't think it should take much longer.
But also she has never sen anything take 2 years, so who know, I guess.
Is there any way we can put pressure on the builder? Start picketing in front of the sales office perhaps?

Mobilize the building. Take to Twitter & Facebook.

Hi I am just wondering if it is really registered, I was looking at the 170 sudbury building but the agent told me they are not registered still? If anyone knows information on this that would be great! Thanks.

Anybody have the number for a good contractor that
Can put up a brick facing on a wall in my unit.

Thanks

Anybody have the number for a good contractor that
Can put up a brick facing on a wall in my unit.

Thanks

Hi Bobbdeep, sorry I don't have any contractor information. But since you live in one of these buildings I wondered is your building now registered? I am looking at 170 sudbury but can't seem to find out if it is really registered or not.

Back