News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Indeed it is. I recently discovered this area of Toronto--I'd live up here if I wanted to be secluded from "urban toronto.":)

Here's where it all begins--if you're into skiing or nature trails, it's a perfect place to hang out (Earle Bales Park.)

@Sheppard and Don River Blvd (take a left under the Sheppard bridge and you'll discover a small enclave of homes.)

DSC01756.jpg

If you're in the mood for a walk south, you may be in the mood for Toronto-style skiing.

DSC01736.jpg

Whoa, seriously? There are ski hills within the Toronto boundaries. Awesome, I'll have to check this out.

August 7, 2008 found me here:

DSC00320-1.jpg

Yeah, it's an easy one this time, but since I am eagerly looking forward to warm weather again, and just "found" this gorgeous view on my hard drive, I'm showing y'all.

Where exactly is this view to be found in Toronto?

Some of these pics remind me of SE PA-Philadelphia area...

UD: The first three pics you posted in this topic remind me of Suburban Philadelphia and SE PA - That second one with those "Twins" most of all.
But-those fancy lightpole brackets are absolutely Toronto,though!
LI MIKE

Indeed. I love the way the apartment buildings on the right have red brick facades up the balcony sides--makes it seem like you live in a bungalow in a way....

Once again, 28 April found me exploring many parts of early spring 2008 Toronto. Where am I standing to take this photograph?

DSC02801.jpg

Back