News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Saw a guy smoking on the train. A dude came from one end of the train and dropkicked the cigarette out of the guy's hand. A fight ensued. It was great.

That's amazing. I wish I had seen that.

It’s not nasty, but I thought this was hilarious and well played. On the 501 at Queen/Sherbourne, I saw a guy go out the back door of the streetcar, buy drugs, and get back on the streetcar through the backdoor before the light turned green. Then he passed around the heroin to his buddies to show it off.

As far as your "doubt" and projections about what I might or might not mention: you don't know me. Your opinion on the matter is baseless and completely irrelevant.

That fact that your revelation wasn't intentional only lends it more credence. We all tend to do what you did, but it's important that we call each other out on it.

Anyways, the nastiest thing I ever saw was some mentally-ill guy horking digusting, phlegmy loogies onto the streetcar floor, and then complaining loudly about all the "faggots" in Toronto.

Rats!

Rats and subways go hand in hand!

Worst thing I saw was a chick throwing up onto the tracks at Spadina station. Probably just came from Madison's...

I don't understand... what revelation? I stand by my sequence of posts. I still think he was Chinese.:confused:

Notice how no-one has an issue with the guy peeing on the escalator, it's the fact that you called him Chinese that's causing the uproar...says more about them then it does you.

Well, lets not this a reason to not ride the TTC... I mean they can't really control the type of person who goes onto the vehicles.

I've also experienced nasty things, perhaps a subway 'emptier' being the worst so far... but these things occur rarely... atleast in my experience.

Sex!!

Kidding.

I saw a guy lose 100 dollars on the metro. Got suckered into gambling. Shame.

A retarded guy masturbating in plain view to the sight of a young girl in the aisle facing him. A devil worshipper. A kid's hands getting pulled into the slots that the doors slide into and the whistleman nudging the doors by pressing the open/close button quickly to release his hand without cutting it off -- this was back in the 80s when we had whistles on the subway.

My worst was heading home from class one night on a bus. I was sitting somewhere in the middle of the bus and a 20 something drunk guy further back puked his guts out just as I was getting up to exit for my stop. I saw him look up with a bit of a proud look on his face. I was disgusted on several levels. I was going to exit through the rear door but instead opted to head for the front. As the bus braked, the wave of vomit coated the floor and ran all the way to the front. I was happy that I was just getting off, and I never pitied a driver more.

A guy shooting heroin on the 501 Queen at noon on a wednesday. There was also a group of school kids on the car.

saw this on the 506 a few months ago.

syringe.jpg

looks like I missed the party.

This was when I was a young fella and I saw this well dressed older man, looking fairly normal, until I noticed his pants were undone and his private parts were hanging out and the train was fairly crowded at the time. This was in a different city I lived in at the time. I am on a message board in NYC because I have a friend there, and I found out from other people in that city that guys do the same thing there quite often!. I haven't seen or heard of it here in Toronto yet, but, I am fairly new to this city.

OK, well now you deserve to be "called on it". It makes no sense that you would find greater insult from one group peeing on a railing versus another unless you hold them in lower regard.

Of course, plus the fact that (I'm surprised everyone missed this) he mentioned early on that the Canadian passport was "pathetically easy to obtain" <-- definitely an indicator phrase for the type of person who believes the only true Canadians are WASP...

Back