News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Welland & Hamilton for cheap houses , and you could find cheap condos in central etobicoke dixon rd / kipling area , rexdale and jane / finch area

just search in www.mls.ca , hope that helps

i think you could get some apartments at jane & finch or malvern areas for that price range ...... maybe.....

Wait for three or four years to allow the crash to gather momentum. These things don't hit bottom for quite some time, and recovery to 2008 price levels will take just as long after that - if not longer.

You can actually find condos for less than $100,000 in Toronto, but it's because they're in crumbling buildings and have extremely high maintenance fees.

Yikes, it's at Jane and Finch! Yikes, it's being sold under Power of Sale. Yikes, the monthly fee is $426 (pretty darned high for a one-bedroom unit in a building with no amenities). Yikes, there is also a "special assessment" of $93.33 per month.

Shocker's comment above, tongue in cheek as it may be, might just come true.

Keep looking!

Kingsview Park
370-390 Dixon Road

Near the airport. Dixon and Kipling & Islington

O Walt: my comments weren't tongue-in-cheek. My tongue was where it normally is. A 30% drop in condo prices - not just at Jane and Finch - seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Wait for three or four years to allow the crash to gather momentum. These things don't hit bottom for quite some time, and recovery to 2008 price levels will take just as long after that - if not longer.

lol... oh noes! hell the day condos downtown drop below 100k ill buy me a few of them.

these doom and gloom posts always give me a chuckle.

Back