News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinton won the popularity vote but lost the electoral vote. What was the popularity vote when Lincoln was elected, just before the American Civil War?

It's probably inevitable that there will assassination attempts on Trump. If so, what we'll find out is whether his hair is made of kevlar.

Day four.

RrYHRv6R_normal.jpg
Ken Layne@KenLayne
4 hours ago
Car drives up to anti-Trump protest in Portland, four guys with guns jump out. One protester shot. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-anti-trump-demonstrations-sweep-u-s-cities/

5seDan9I_normal.jpg
Pat Dennis@patdennis
7 hours ago
Police: Man threatens to set University of Michigan student on fire unless she took off her hijab. http://www.wxyz.com/news/police-man...student-on-fire-unless-she-took-off-her-hijab

Last edited:
Day four.

RrYHRv6R_normal.jpg
Ken Layne@KenLayne
4 hours ago
Car drives up to anti-Trump protest in Portland, four guys with guns jump out. One protester shot. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-anti-trump-demonstrations-sweep-u-s-cities/

5seDan9I_normal.jpg
Pat Dennis@patdennis
7 hours ago
Police: Man threatens to set University of Michigan student on fire unless she took off her hijab. http://www.wxyz.com/news/police-man...student-on-fire-unless-she-took-off-her-hijab
Not to absolve Trump supporters for their wrong doings, but you, and others, might also want to point out Clinton's camp (her supporters) for the various horrible things they are guilty of doing to their political opponents. We have to be consistent, on both sides of the spectrum, when citing bad deeds.

I watched and it is brilliant. Better than any other explantions. Highly recommended!
However, I doubt the superior liberals would rethink about their own fault and wrong way of communicating to people.
If anyone still thinks this election is about racial bias and hate, they simply still don't get it.

I watched and it is brilliant. Better than any other explantions. Highly recommended!
However, I doubt the superior liberals would rethink about their own fault and wrong way of communicating to people.
If anyone still thinks this election is about racial bias and hate, they simply still don't get it.
People that believe that everyone that voted for Trump is a racist, bigot, etc. are fools. How do they explain blacks and Hispanics voting for him? Even Ben Carson endorsed him. The democrats obviously thought they could use the same sort of emotional appeal with Hillary that got Obama elected: he was the first black president and they were hoping she would be the first female president. Who will they use next?

She faked it though, and in doing so, made it harder for people to believe other legitimate attacks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-were-attacked-by-men-invoking-donald-trump/

I believe there will be many more instances of people looking to manufacture outrage in the coming months- secondary evidence will be needed.

apparently very few people her want to comment on that. Ironic? We just want to trash Trump and his supporters. All other facts are irrelevant here.

People just choose to ignore news like this
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/sick-hillary-supporters-wave-rape-melania-sign-dc-protest/

Honestly, from what I read on this forum, most members still don't get why Trump was elected. They still think it is because Trump incited all the racial hatred toward non-white. They still ignore anything that is not their own opinion. They still think Trump voters are educated bigots who are simply inferior. If this mentality doesn't change, there will be more Trump style success.

People, it is the arrogant left who dismiss and ignore any different view that gave the rise of Trump. When you call someone a racist and smear them like that each time they don't agree with you, you are shutting down all the conversation. You may hear fews different view, but that doesn't mean they disappear. In fact, they got stronger.

Last edited:
People that believe that everyone that voted for Trump is a racist, bigot, etc. are fools. How do they explain blacks and Hispanics voting for him? Even Ben Carson endorsed him. The democrats obviously thought they could use the same sort of emotional appeal with Hillary that got Obama elected: he was the first black president and they were hoping she would be the first female president. Who will they use next?

and 30% Latinos voted from Trump.
As I said, this election was never about race, and it is not about immigration, although it certainly appears so. Anyone who still think it was should do some serious self-reflection.

Trump won because Hilary Clinton is a horrible candidate masquerading as a progressive liberal. Trump won because so many voters are sick of being shut down or dismissed brutally, even labeled racist and homophobic just because they don't think race and gay rights are the most pressing issues. Trump won because despite his horrible speeches, he offers a shred of hope of change, something Clinton won't possibly give in a million years.

The American liberals think and want to make people believe everything is about race and ethnicity, and as long as they play that card, ethnic voters are automatically in their pockets. They think after Trump's notorious speech of Mexicans being rapists, all latino votes are theirs. Guess what, they are WRONG. 30% of Latinos and many other Americans don't obssess about racical issues. They can't keeping hiding the fact that Hilary Clinton is just a corporate pawn who doesn't are about the livelihood of average Americans.

Can you say "concentration camps"?

See link.

Donald Trump says he'll deport, jail up to 3 million illegal immigrants

Donald Trump says he would accept a fence in some places along the U.S. southern border where he had promised to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.

He also told CBS’ 60 Minutes that he’s willing to deport or incarcerate 2 million to 3 million people in the country illegally who “are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers.”

Such a promise was directly at odds with House Speaker Paul Ryan, who told CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday that “we are not planning on erecting a deportation force.” Ryan said “I think we should put people’s minds at ease” on mass deportation because the top priority is really border security.

The network released portions of Trump’s interview in advance of its broadcast Sunday night.

Trump campaigned on a vow to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. He also has insisted he will deport all 11 million people in the country illegally, with exceptions.

It looks like Reince will be Chief of Staff. The alt-right and Teabaggers will be so mad!

So, the logic is, if one person stays in the US illegally, then he should be deported, which is totally reasonable, but if 2 million people stayed illegally, and you deport them, you suddenly are being "Racist"? that's the logic I see here.

In your link, he even mentioned those to be deported are illegal immigrants with criminal records or are drug deals (we all know total illegal immigrants are far more than 3 million). Tell me, which part of this is NOT reasonable to you? As far as I know, an American citizen can't enter Canada even with just a DUI record, but we are telling America they can't deport ILLEGAL immigrants who have criminal records? Is that what liberalism is about? In other words, do Canada want those illegal immigrants who have criminal records?

I just don't understand.

160 kilometres or 100 miles from the Mexican border, there are U.S. border patrol checkpoints.

Wonder if there will be such checkpoints 160 kilometres 100 miles from the Canadian border, under a Trump administration?

I hear you. That checkpoint business is creepy. Mass deportations are bad news. Kids are uprooted from schools and families are torn apart. I evoke Pope Francis's words about building bridges instead of walls. What kind of world do we want to live in? We are our brothers' keepers.

You have got to be kidding me. I don't think you get it. It isn't ALL about race but a lot of it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back