8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 47:

Wait--now we're supposed to be thanking Trump for Christmas too? (throughout the entire world!)...

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg

22 mins ago
This continues to be real stuff being really said.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!

Last edited:
Day 47:

Wait--now we're supposed to be thanking Trump for Christmas too? (throughout the entire world!)...

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg

22 mins ago
This continues to be real stuff being really said.

The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!

Sounds exactly like something BurlOak would say.
It is amazing how much optimism there has been worldwide with the election of Donald Trump. Stocks up 8% in 1 month.

WK Lis: This picture reminds me of Obi-Ron-Kenobe ("You're My Only Hope" as mentioned by the late Carrie Fisher)...
"Obi-Don-Trump" perhaps?

T24: The comments by Carl Paladino about President Barack and Michelle Obama shocked me...

If anyone remembers he ran for NY Governor as a Tea Party Republican back in 2010. He defeated the mainstream
Republican candidate Rick Lazio (from L.I.) in the NY Republican and Conservative Primaries but got beat in the
general election by Andrew Cuomo by a wide margin. Paladino only won in 13 out of 62 NYS counties in that election.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_gubernatorial_election,_2010

To win a NYS statewide gubernatorial election what is sometimes done is a Downstate/Upstate balance in a ticket...
Paladino went with another Western New Yorker - Chautauqua County Executive Greg Edwards - who was unknown
outside of WNY - not helping their cause anywhere else in NYS against a strong Democratic candidate like Cuomo...

Sometimes it just pays to keep comments like this such as this outside of social media and the Internet...
That is why I am not a fan of anything of this sort that can come back to literally haunt you...
At least Paladino apologized for these Obama comments - accepting that is another story altogether...
The moral of the story is to (try and) keep inflammatory comments to yourself...

LI MIKE

Day 52:

Nyet to your puny American "democracy"... paying for "Putin's poodle" was money well spent. Another round of stolichnaya!

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg
Daniel Dale@ddale8
13 mins ago
Team Trump: The mainstream media is always misinterpreting him Media: Help us understand this? Team Trump: The tweet speaks for itself:

DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg
2 hours ago
Great move on delay (by V. Putin) - I always knew he was very smart!

Last edited:
Day 55:

Anyone else remember that memorable jingle from the early sixties, "Duck and cover"?

North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!

Last edited:
Donald Trump's response to the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooting, from this link:

“Monitoring the terrible situation in Florida. Just spoke to Governor Scott. Thoughts and prayers for all. Stay safe,” Trump wrote. Trump has yet to issue a longer statement. He had a meeting with leaders of the intelligence community during the day.

Donald Trump's response to the Ft. Lauderdale airport shooting, from this link:

It is impossible to issue a longer statement on Twitter. Thank God everything that needs to be expressed about modern life and its nuances can be boiled down to a profound sound-bite of 140 characters or less.

It is impossible to issue a longer statement on Twitter. Thank God everything that needs to be expressed about modern life and its nuances can be boiled down to a profound sound-bite of 140 characters or less.

I'm surprised he hasn't yet went on another twitter rant about "radical Islamic terrorism", as he usually does (without evidence).

I'm surprised he hasn't yet went on another twitter rant about "radical Islamic terrorism", as he usually does (without evidence).
Totally agree. The degree of marginalization suffered by the Muslim community is disgusting despite the fact that there is no evidence to suggest that most terrorist attacks are perpetrated by Muslims.

Waiting for Breitbart to come up with some fake news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back