News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

The signs around there say construction until 2013, I think. It looks like they're repairing the bridge. They've also done some work to the on and off ramps on both the north and south sides.

Cool, thanks for the reply. At least I know what is going on now.

Now that I am on this topic, I've also noticed that there has always been huge construction projects going on especially on Finch and Sheppard Ave.

For Finch, I am guessing they are doing some road maintenance work cause I see lots of holes and ready to be filled in with new asphalt.
For Sheppard, I am a bit confused as to what they are doing around the Kennedy and Midland area where the train tracks are...any ideas?

There doesn't seem to be any coordination of work by different utilities. And the work that gets done sometimes has to be redone. For example, Toronto Water redid my street a while ago, and the street was completely repaved in 2010. Then (according to a worker on site) TW had to dig up part of the street to redo work they had screwed up the first time.

It's so ridiculous. I'm just thankful they won't rip up the newly repaved Gardiner Eastbound from Lakeshore to Jameson. Since there are no pipes or wires under their that the utilities can pretend all of a sudden need replacing.

Back