8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

wes23

Member Bio
Reaction score

Across Market St. From the St. Lawrence Market. One day I'm going to buy this place and turn it into a studio!

Across Market St. From the St. Lawrence Market. One day I'm going to buy this place and turn it into a studio!

Too late! It's about to become an extension of the Front Street LCBO on top floor and 'retail' at street level.
BTW, nice photos but maybe best not to create a new threads for each of your photos - why not all in one thread?

This used to be The Fish Market restaurant. This window was the upstairs.. it was a bar called Coasters. Quite a cosy place for dating couples back in the 70s including me and the ol lady. There is still a Fish Market restaurant in Ottawa.

This used to be The Fish Market restaurant. This window was the upstairs.. it was a bar called Coasters. Quite a cosy place for dating couples back in the 70s including me and the ol lady. There is still a Fish Market restaurant in Ottawa.

... and it too has a "Coasters" up stairs IIRC.

Back