News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I wonder how much is the asking price ???
the Woodbine Mall Brochure FINAL.pdf has a lot of interesting facts
didn't know the owner of woodbine also owns 600 Queen's Plate Drive, Toronto (where RBC bank is located)

Screenshot_20240512_172927_Samsung Notes.jpg

Welcome to the Condos, we got fun and games. We got everything you want, the Woodbine was it's name.
💡with today's market conditions and new HST rebates on purpose built rentals we may see more rental buildings instead of condos in areas like this

Hmm..

I wonder what the asking price is. Perhaps we can start a Kickstarter here on UT.

With enough money we can turn it into the worlds largest liquidation store
think bigger $$, we can turn it into Canada's largest Private Diploma Mill College with International student housing complex/liquidation store & truck trailer parking lot REIT, with +10 % dividend payout😅🤣😂

Last edited:
I thought Amazon bought the property years ago??

From my recollection, Amazon lobbied to purchase/redevelop the Woodbine into one of it's Fulfillment Centre's (despite already owning a supposed location nearby).
Then the pandemic hit, and (as the story goes) Amazon backed out; along with downsizing plans for other locations across the GTA/Ontario.

I think we have enough factories and warehouses along Rexdale Blvd.

I would also like to use this space to mention that I donated $3 towards crowdfunding Richard White's plans to convert the Woodbine into the world's largest Liquidation Store.
Under the conditions that I can be an EVP of said liquidation.

My first order of business is to cover the entire parking lot with the same hideous floor tiles found inside the mall.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Condos, we got fun and games. We got everything you want, the Woodbine was it's name.
If so, maybe the same people who bought Don Mills Centre can convert the Woodbine mall into "The new" Shops at Woodbine, and everything will look exactly the same as Shops @ Don Mills. (cookie cutter design...)

... the Woodbine Mall Brochure FINAL.pdf has a lot of interesting facts ...
On behalf of Ernst & Young Inc. in its capacity as the receiver and manager (the “Vendor”) of Woodbine Mall Holdings Inc., Sunpact Holdings Inc., Birchmount Howden Property Holdings Inc., Fantasy Fair and Kids Village Inc., Consolidated Group of Companies Canada Inc., and Close Out King Corp. (the “Receivership Entities”) ...
From that, I would assume everyone's favourite owner/manager must no longer have control over the property.

Upon further research, it seems the Fair has it's own website, too. Two seconds into visiting the site and I was greeted with the following prompt.

1715875994399.png

Yep, that definitely sounds the Fantasy Fair, alright.

Insider info states that many stores have been waiting for their leases to expire before leaving the Woodbine. I doubt anyone who buys the mall will keep the original structure intact
after the sale.

Has there been any listings for the Fantasy Fair rides? Or is this a one-lump sum type of affair?

Attachments

• 1715875969720.png
    1715875969720.png
    375.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Upon further research, it seems the Fair has it's own website, too. Two seconds into visiting the site and I was greeted with the following prompt.

View attachment 564383

Yep, that definitely sounds the Fantasy Fair, alright.

Insider info states that many stores have been waiting for their leases to expire before leaving the Woodbine. I doubt anyone who buys the mall will keep the original structure intact
after the sale.

Has there been any listings for the Fantasy Fair rides? Or is this a one-lump sum type of affair?
I want to buy a bench!!

I want to buy a bench!!
Now is the time to message the receivership and try to strike a deal privately. Get Sunpact Holding's contact info and make an offer

With all due respect, while the benches are a feasible and sentimental idea, to me, they be small potatoes.

What I want is something bigger. I want the Loof Carousel.In fact, I want it for my front yard in full, working order.

That way, when people walk by and ask if they can ride it, I'll have the privilege of politely screaming NO!

Last edited:
Now is the time to message the receivership and try to strike a deal privately. Get Sunpact Holding's contact info and make an offer

With all due respect, while the benches are a feasible and sentimental idea, to me, they be small potatoes.

What I want is something bigger. I want the Loof Carousel.In fact, I want it for my front yard in full, working order.

That way, when people walk by and ask if they can ride it, I'll have the privilege of politely screaming NO!
I may just go there to the property manager and see. If that doesn’t work, I’ll try sunpact

Back