Amana vs Whirlpool

I'll take your word for it since I dont know much about Tridel, -but from that picture Whirlpool and Amana look almost identical (especially where the oval logo/badge is placed on the products)

I see what you mean ... but this kind of shows the slight differences between the two brand logos ~ :)

Amana ..................... vs ..................... Whirlpool

ABL2222FES_AB-DefaultZoom_550X550_HO.jpg
GB2SHTXTS_WP-Zoom_436X510_SF.jpg

So I had my design apt. And the flooring is indeed engineered hardwood STANDARD. I know woods, and the samples were hardwood and the design centre told me laminate is not even offered.

My apt. was excellent. I did not feel rushed and I feel like 90% of the options were reasonably priced and the standards and upgrade options were great. Walked away feeling good about my choices within my budget.

So I had my design apt. And the flooring is indeed engineered hardwood STANDARD. I know woods, and the samples were hardwood and the design centre told me laminate is not even offered.

My apt. was excellent. I did not feel rushed and I feel like 90% of the options were reasonably priced and the standards and upgrade options were great. Walked away feeling good about my choices within my budget.

I am glad to hear that. I wish I had the same experience. In my case, I was told that there are not many options to choose from and as soon as I chose something, the lady was rushing to show me the next thing. I even took a friend with me to ensure that things slow down and even my friend felt this woman was extremely rushed. Who was the person you dealt with? Perhaps it was my bad luck to get the lady that I got.

Re: the engineered flooring, again I guess my lady was totally misinformed bc she told me the standard was laminate. I am glad it is engineered hardwood. I chose the greyish color.

To Imti and Solaris, Weird Fishes

Hi Xboys:

Those pics are in the project and construction forum under The X Condominium thread. I agree, those pics were Xcellent.

Thank you..you guys are all very positive..appreciate your good feedback!
I am also glad to hear hardwood is standard..if only ceilings were smooth standard too!!Oh well...cheers for now!

Updated prices from July 8th 2009: (I think they're offering about $10k off these prices)

97985633.jpg

Anyone have thoughts on what the potential building of 1BE will do to the value of this building? Does it appreciate my sheer proximity to the project and if it doesn't get built, would it impact the value?

Does anyone know if there are any space/shelving to put a DVD player on the fireplace upgrade?

3723938540_042976bf65.jpg

Last edited:
yup... plus an extra ($500-$1k?) if you want that metal housing for the 'urban' fireplace

WOW! The $1000 i quoted included the fireplace. I guess if people are paying it, then that's what it's worth. Gotta love the "free" market!

Back